There is a lot of accommodation in the Kimberley and Cranbrook area.
- Kimberley Riverside Campground (10 minute drive from Kimberley): www.kimberleycampground.com. A group camping area has been reserved for orienteers.
- Wasa Lake Provincial Park: (30 minute drive from Kimberley/Cranbrook) www.env.gov.bc.ca/bcparks/explore/parkpgs/wasa_lk
- Fort Steele Campground: (15 minute drive from Cranbrook) www.fortsteelecampground.com
- Mount Baker RV Park & Tenting, downtown Cranbrook (250-489-0056)
- For camping and trailer rentals http://www.fisherpeakcamping.com